Monday 10 January 2011

BA (Hons) ASSIGNMENTS 2010 (1st Year)

Past, Present, Future- Illustrator

This assignement was based on the theme of portraying myself in the past, present and future, using Adobe Illustrator to produce my imagery. Its was great to experiment with designing a flowing, yet subtle background through the pieces and to work with making myself look alot older!

7 Deadly Sins- Photoshop

 The aim was to chose 3 of the 7 deadly sins, and produce pieces that made the viewer question what the piece was trying to portray. This is my piece for Lust, with the main focal image being Elizabeth Short (aka. the Black Dahlia).

Magazine Layout- In Design


This is my layout design for two double page spreads. The theme being a Blink 182 special (as they're one of my favourite bands, and i'm excited about their up and coming tour, so thought it would be the perfect example to design). The influence was of Kerrang! and created in the same theme and style of the existing magazine.

Conversations
This assignement was the create a piece of work based on a conversation i'd overheard. this was heard whilst i was on holiday in America, it made me laugh and i've never forgotten it, so i decided to create a piece using this example. i love hand drawn text, so this was completely hand created, for a more personal touch.

Self Portrait
This was the first assignment on my current university course. The aim to produce a self-portrait about ourselves, that expresses our personality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment